Welcome!

Welcome!

This blog was originally dedicated to my journey from a writer to a traditionally published author. Since that time, my interests have changed and I self-published my debut novel, Heavenly Matchmaking: Meant To Be, as an e-book. Now this blog will serve as an outlet for my thoughts on my writing and self-publishing journeys, as I endeavor to have a life, work my day job, promote my novels, and write my next. (Though I expect my postings on My Journey Blog will diverge some from the topics of writing and publishing.)

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Spread your wings, my darling...

Heavenly Matchmaking: Meant To Be is now available on Smashwords, Kobo, and (drum roll, please) iTunes.  How awesome is that?  And get this, the estimated print length from iTunes is 472 pages.  I suppose 117K+ words could generate that many pages in print.

My next manuscript is currently at 257K+ words.  Hmm, better wrap it up before it rivals War and Peace.  (And then edit and edit and edit and edit.)

Observation of the day: Driving in the rain, in a vehicle I am unfamiliar with ... struggling with windshield wiper controls, softer breaks, steering uniqueness ... Nightmare.  Taking father to pick up more loving family at the airport in that vehicle, same storm ... Priceless.  Welcome home, Mom and Sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment